Thorsborne Trail – Detailed Trail Notes
We have been putting a series of articles together covering our trip along the Thorsborne trail which is split into 4 parts. I have included all these parts at the bottom of this short post.
When hiking the trail we took voice memos covering the trail including readings from our Garmin GPS to get an idea for distances to various points. We have written this up into a 11 page trail guide which may be handy to read before or print/download for use on the trail.
We are of course giving away this information although we do ask that you subscribe to Fun Fit Adventure to receive our newsletters (you can unsubscribe later if you like).
Other parts to our Thorsborne Trail series….
- A practical guide to walking the trail – Click here to open
- A video log of our preparation and time on the island (see video below or link to YouTube by clicking here)
- A diary blog on our adventure – Click here to open
- Detailed trail notes which you can download – This post, see above
- For information on the Gear we take on our backpacks we have put together a guide for what we took on the Larapinta Trail. You can check this out by clicking here.
For backpacking gear checkout our partner Wild Earth…